These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of
the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Gosh! Food Limited, Unit 1 Europa Business Park, Maidstone Road, Milton Keynes, MK10 0BD (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by YOU Agency, 34 Tavistock Street, Covent
Garden, London, WC2E 7PB (The Administrator).
1. Promotion is open to residents of The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Gosh! and their immediate families, their agencies, paid influencers or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion (excluding influencer partners who are gifted products). Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion. Entry to the promotion is via a submission form on the Gosh! website (www.goshfood.com).
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants will require an active email address to enter the weekly challenges
3. Promotion open a 00:01 on 03.01.23 and closes at 23:59 on 29.01.23
4. There are a total of 4 prizes to be won (chosen via website competition entries). The winner will be chosen by Gosh! from a shortlist of 20 entries. This shortlist is chosen via a randomised computer process from all valid entries.
5. THE PRIZES:
Week 1: Air Fryer, Food Hamper and Coffee Machine
Week 2: Annual gym membership OR overnight holiday stay
Week 3: £1,000 Selfridges voucher
Week 4: Private dining experience in a Michelin Star restaurant or equivalent
6. Only one entry per challenge per person during the promotional period and only entries submitted during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
7. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. The winner will be notified of their selection via email within 3 working days of the competition closing date and asked to respond for verification. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original.
9. During the claim process the winner may be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize delivery.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and entry displayed on the Gosh! Instagram or Facebook page and agree that it may be used by Gosh! for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. If participants choose to include image or photography in their entry they also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
16. By submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and offline advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the
unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
18. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
19. Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
i. Is known to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
iii. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
iv. Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
v. Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
vi. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
vii. Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
viii. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.