1 packet of Gosh! Veggie Cocktail Sausages with Sage & Black Pepper
150ml honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Line a roasting tin with baking paper and pre-heat the oven to 200°C fan.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey or maple syrup, soy sauce and sesame oil (spare a little of the sweet chilli sauce to drizzle on after).
- Add Gosh! Cocktail Sausages and mix well together.
- Once the sausages are well covered in the glaze, place them in the lined tin and cook for 20 minutes, turning a few times throughout the cooking.
- Serve on cocktail sticks and drizzle the remaining sweet chilli sauce over the top.