Why not stuff even more goodness into your Gosh! burger with this smashing recipe from GemmasFitnessJourney?
- Gosh! Beetroot, Kale and Quinoa Burgers
- Red bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dairy free cheese or feta
- Preheat oven to: Electric 200°C/ fan oven 180°C/ gas mark 6, and cook Beetroot Kale and Quinoa Burgers for 15-20 minutes
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes and roast in the oven alongside the burgers
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and simmer pasta until softened
- Peel the avocado and scoop out into a bowl. Mash with a fork or spoon
- Once cooked and cooled enough to handle, cut the burger in half and spread a layer of mashed avocado between halves
- Drain pasta and serve with the roasted peppers and tomatoes
- Garnish with rocket and crumbled dairy free cheese or feta
Thanks for the great recipe Gemma. For more inspiration check out her Instagram feed here.
Have you got a dish you’d like to share? Click here to send us a meal that would make us say “Oh, my Gosh!”