< Back to recipes
Recipe by: Gem’s Wholesome Kitchen
- 1 packet of GOSH! Moroccan spiced falafel
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed well
- Pinch of salt plus more
- 1 fresh lemon juiced and zest
- 1 red onion chopped finely
- 2 peppers chopped finely ( red and green)
- Glug of olive oil
- Small Bunch of chopped flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 2 TBS dried cranberries
- 1 TBS pine nuts
- First cook the quinoa, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, chop all the veggies and herbs and put in a bowl with the quinoa, pomegranate lemon juice and zest in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Crumble the GOSH Moroccan falafels in and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and taste. Cover and keep chilled until you are ready to serve.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.