Serves 2-3 people
For the chickpea dosa:
1 cup of chickpea flour (also called Gram flour)
3/4 cup of water
1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp of salt
For the filing:
1 pack of Gosh! Goan Cauliflower Bites
200g of cherry tomatoes
A glug of extra virgin olive oil
A handful of fresh coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
50g of unsweetened coconut yogurt
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and the cucumber in to small pieces. Add them to a bowl and drizzle on some extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Add in the chopped coriander and let them marinade.
- Place the Gosh! bites on to a baking tray and cook them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- To make the dosa batter simply add the chickpea flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda to a large bowl. Pour in the water and whisk everything together until smooth.
- Heat a glug of oil in a non-stick pan. Once very hot, spoon in some of the batter and shape like a pancake. Cook the dosa for 2-3 minutes on each side and repeat the process until you have used up all the batter.
- Serve the dosa warm, filled with the Gosh! bites, the tomato medley and drizzle with some coconut yogurt on top.