- 1 pre-made pizza base/ ready to cook dough/ make your own from scratch!
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 aubergine, cut into half moons
- Rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 400g tin of passata
- 1 packet of Gosh! Moroccan spiced falafels
- 1 block of feta cheese (optional), cubed or plant-based alternative
- Parsley, chopped
Serving ideas: Fresh green salad
If you are making your own dough, prepare this first.
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan and line a large roasting tray with parchment paper
- Place the chopped cauliflower in a bowl and add the spices, salt and pepper and pour over a good glug of oil. Using your hands, mix everything together, ensuring the florets are well covered. Transfer to one half of your baking tray
- Add the sliced aubergine to the other half of your tray and cover with oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Aubergines absorb a fair amount of oil, so don’t be afraid to be generous!
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, until all the veg is soft and nicely charred
- Roll out the pizza dough
- Cover the base with the passata (roughly 5 tbsp), then add the roasted cauliflower and aubergine on top. Break your falafels in half and scatter over using as many as you like
- Sprinkle over the feta (if using) or your plant-based cheese and place in the centre of your oven for 20 – 25 minutes. The timing might differ depending on what pizza base you have chosen – so follow your pack/ recipe instructions
- Once cooked, sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve with a side salad of your choice