- 1 pre-made pizza base/ ready to cook dough/ make your own from scratch!
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 aubergine, cut into half moons
- Rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 400g tin of passata
- 1 packet of Gosh! Moroccan spiced falafels
- 1 block of feta cheese (optional), cubed or plant-based alternative
- Parsley, chopped
Serving ideas: Fresh green salad
If you are making your own dough, prepare this first.
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan and line a large roasting tray with parchment paper
- Place the chopped cauliflower in a bowl and add the spices, salt and pepper and pour over a good glug of oil. Using your hands, mix everything together, ensuring the florets are well covered. Transfer to one half of your baking tray
- Add the sliced aubergine to the other half of your tray and cover with oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Aubergines absorb a fair amount of oil, so don’t be afraid to be generous!
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, until all the veg is soft and nicely charred
- Roll out the pizza dough
- Cover the base with the passata (roughly 5 tbsp), then add the roasted cauliflower and aubergine on top. Break your falafels in half and scatter over using as many as you like
- Sprinkle over the feta (if using) or your plant-based cheese and place in the centre of your oven for 20 – 25 minutes. The timing might differ depending on what pizza base you have chosen – so follow your pack/ recipe instructions
- Once cooked, sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve with a side salad of your choice
For more information, please contact Louise Jackson Rogers at Finn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find an array of delicious Gosh! recipes available here.
Find the Gosh! range here, including: Spinach & Pine Nuts Bites, Moroccan Spiced Falafel, Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites, Sweet Potato Pakora, Mediterranean Falafel, Beetroot Falafel, Veggie Cocktail Sausages, Beetroot Burgers and Veggie Sausages.
Gosh! make vegan and free-from bites, burgers and sausages.
Plant-based and made with 100% natural ingredients (no nasties or alternatives) Gosh! products are healthy, nutritious and ready to eat in minutes.
With no nasties, fakeries or additives, all Gosh! products are free from the top 14 allergens and the whole range is accredited by Vegetarian Society, Vegan Society, Coeliac Society, Kosher Accreditation: KLBD (Kosher London Beth Din) & SKA (Sephardi Kashrut Authority).