< Back to recipes
- Tortilla wraps (can be gluten free)
- Red onion, tomato & cucumber (finely chopped and tossed in a little lemon juice)
- Gosh! Mediterranean Falafel
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Use star shaped cookie cutters to cut the bases of the canapés out of tortilla wraps.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for five minutes, until just golden.
- Top each star with a tsp of hummus, followed by a tsp of the finely chopped salad mix.
- Now for the best bit… top with a 1/4 of a Gosh! Mediterranean Falafel.
- Plate up and serve!