< Back to recipes
- 1 Packet of GOSH spinach and pine nut bites
- 1 Packet of vegan ready-made puff pastry
- 150 ml of plant-based milk
- 10 chopped cherry tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- 100g grated cheese (I used vegan mozzarella)
- Roll out the puff pasty and using a circular cutter or small glass cut 12 round shapes.
- Grease a muffin tin with a little olive oil and place a pastry circle in each hole and using your fingers lightly push the pastry in each hole to be secure.
- In a large mixing bowl crumble the GOSH! bites with your hands into the bowl. Add all the other ingredients apart from the cheese and mix well.
- Using a spoon place the mixture into each pastry circle. Top with grated cheese and cook for 20 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Serve warm or cold as the perfect Christmas snack or canape.