Mixed Seed, Quinoa, Carrot and Coriander Bakes with a Minted Pea Centre 250g
10 Vine Tomatoes
½ Red Onion
50g Rocket Leaves
2 tbsp Peeled, Minced Ginger
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Chives
2 tsp Rice Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°c (electric), 180°c (fan), or gas mark 4.
- Grab your Mixed Seed, Quinoa, Carrot and Coriander Bakes from the fridge, take them out of their packaging and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- After they’ve been cooking for 5 minutes, season the vine tomatoes with a pinch of salt and pepper, and place them on the baking tray alongside the bakes to cook together for a further 10-15 minutes.
- While they’re cooking, put ginger, garlic, chives, olive oil and rice vinegar together in a jar, put the lid on and give it a really good shake.
- Thinly chop the onion and add to the rocket leaves, drizzling over your homemade dressing.
- When your bakes are piping hot throughout, take them out of the oven and serve with the salad and tomatoes on the vine. Tuck in!