Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Bakes with Red Pepper and Apricot
1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
150g Greek Yoghurt OR Dairy Free Yoghurt
1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200°c (electric), 180°c (fan), or gas mark 4.
- Grab your Moroccan Spiced Bakes from the fridge, take them out of their packaging and place them on a baking tray, top with chopped red pepper and place in the centre of the oven.
- While these beautiful bakes are cooking away, it’s time to make your cooling tzatziki. This creamy sauce is the perfect accompaniment to cool down your taste-buds after a monster-sized bite of our spicy bakes.
- Peel the cucumber, chop it in half lengthways then coarsely grate. Place the grated cucumber in a tea towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Mix together with Greek (or dairy free) yoghurt, a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Now, spiralize your courgetti and toss it in a nice big frying pan. Throw in a dash of olive oil, another squeeze of lemon juice, some drizzly honey and a crushed garlic clove, then cook for about 2-3 minutes until the strands are soft.
- When the bakes are piping hot throughout, take them out of the oven and voila! A delicious meal that’s quick, easy and nutritious!