1 packet of Gosh! Veggie Cocktail Sausages with Sage & Black Pepper
150ml maple syrup
1 tablespoon of coconut or brown sugar
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Line a roasting tin with baking paper and pre-heat the oven to 200°C fan.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, sugar and cinnamon (spare a little of the maple syrup to drizzle on after).
- Add Gosh! Cocktail Sausages and mix well together.
- Once the sausages are well covered in the glaze, place them in the lined tin and cook for 20 minutes, turning a few times throughout the cooking.
- Serve on cocktail sticks and drizzle the remaining syrup over the top.