Banish that mid-morning slump with a bit of avocado, some vibrant veggies and one Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger. Check out Anne-Marie Hartshorne’s tempting recipe below…
- Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger
- Red Pepper
- Spring Onions
- Feta Cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- Preheat oven to: Electric 200°c/Fan oven 180°/Gas mark 6 and cook the Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions, mushrooms, peppers and chickpeas in oil until softened, then arrange on a dish.
- Slice and scoop out the avocado and place around the dish.
- Cut feta cheese into slices and sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Place the cooked Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger on top to finish.
Have you got a dish you’d like to share? Click here to send us a meal that would make us say “Oh, my Gosh!”