Avocados are a fantastically versatile ingredient – just ask Gosh! fan Marion Holland, who ingeniously swapped the buns in her burger for avocado slices. Oh, and a tasty Beetroot, Kale and Quinoa Burger in the middle of course. Here’s how she made it:
- Gosh! Beetroot, Carrot & Kale Burger
- Large tomato
- Spinach leaves
- Sliced cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- Mixed seeds
- Preheat oven to: Electric 200°c/Fan oven 180°/Gas mark 4 and cook the Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger for 15 minutes.
- Carefully slice and scoop the avocado out into two halves.
- Slice the tomato and cucumber.
- Place the spinach leaves on the bottom half of the avocado, followed by the Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger, cucumber and tomato.
- Put the remaining half of the avocado on top and sprinkle with mixed seeds for that classic burger look.
Have you got a dish you’d like to share? Click here to send us a meal that would make us say “Oh, my Gosh!”