Nothing beats a classic cooked breakfast. Except maybe this vegan shake-up from Gosh! fan Rianne Parnell. This dish has got all of our mouths watering over here at Gosh! HQ, and we couldn’t help but share. Here’s her simple serving suggestion:
Rianne’s Cooked Breakfast
Oven roasted veg, inc. tomatoes, red peppers and red onion
Gluten free toast
Gosh! Mixed Seed, Quinoa, Carrot & Coriander Bakes
- Preheat oven to: Electric 200°c/Fan oven 180°/Gas mark 4 and transfer vegetables onto a roasting tray along with the Gosh! Mixed Seed, Quinoa, Carrot and Coriander Bake. Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the veg and bake is cooking, tip the baked beans into a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes on a low-medium heat.
- While these are cooking, fry hash browns in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add your buttered toast.
- To make the scrambled tofu, crumble silken tofu into an oiled pan and add nutritional yeast, paprika, cumin, parsley, salt and black pepper. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Pause to take a picture. Dig in.
Have you got a dish you’d like to share? Click here to send us a meal that would make us say “Oh,my Gosh!”
Thanks for the great recipe Rianne.