This delicious dish from My Pretty Little Plates is the best of both worlds – not only is it packed with nutritious ingredients, but it’s really easy to whip up too. Give it a try for yourself.
1 Gosh! Mixed Seed, Carrot & Coriander Bake
Halloumi or dairy free cheese
- For the guacamole, blend two ripe avocados and some jalapeños with the juice of a lemon.
- Cut all of the veggies so that they will cook at the same time and preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Sprinkle veggies with coconut oil, cumin and paprika on a baking tray with the Gosh! bake and cook in the oven together for 20 minutes.
- While these are cooking, grill the halloumi or alternative on a griddle pan.
- Serve together on a bed of rocket, and some mixed seeds tossed on top.
Thanks for the delicious recipe, @My_Pretty_Little_Plates
Have you got a dish you’d like to share? Click here to send us a meal that would make us say “Oh, my Gosh!”