- 2 peppers, chopped into medium chunks
- 1 courgette, chopped into medium chunks
- 375g baby new potatoes cut into ½ or ¼ depending on size
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ garlic bulb
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 1 packet of Gosh! veggie sausages
- Rapeseed or sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-cooked grain of choice to serve (bulgur wheat/couscous/quinoa)
- Salad leaves
- Optional extras: sundried tomatoes, harissa pesto, olives, feta, griddled halloumi
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan and line a large roasting/baking tray with parchment paper
- Add your chopped peppers, courgette, potatoes, onion, garlic and rosemary to the tray and drizzle over a generous amount of oil. Season well before rubbing the oil into the veg with your hands, ensuring it is well covered
- Place the tray of veg in the centre of the oven and roast for 30 – 35 minutes, stirring halfway. If the veg is charring too quickly, cover the tray with tin foil
- Place your Gosh! veggie sausages on a lined baking tray and place in the oven during the last 15 minutes of the cooking time for the veg
- Once cooked, assemble your bowls with your chosen grains, salad leaves and extras, cooked veg and sausages.
For more information, please contact Louise Jackson Rogers at Finn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find an array of delicious Gosh! recipes available here.
Find the Gosh! range here, including: Spinach & Pine Nuts Bites, Moroccan Spiced Falafel, Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites, Sweet Potato Pakora, Mediterranean Falafel, Beetroot Falafel, Veggie Cocktail Sausages, Beetroot Burgers and Veggie Sausages.
Gosh! make vegan and free-from bites, burgers and sausages.
Plant-based and made with 100% natural ingredients (no nasties or alternatives) Gosh! products are healthy, nutritious and ready to eat in minutes.
With no nasties, fakeries or additives, all Gosh! products are free from the top 14 allergens and the whole range is accredited by Vegetarian Society, Vegan Society, Coeliac Society, Kosher Accreditation: KLBD (Kosher London Beth Din) & SKA (Sephardi Kashrut Authority).