1 packet of Gosh! Veggie Cocktail Sausages with Sage & Black Pepper
2 onions, sliced lengthways into wedges
2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
500g/1lb 2oz new potatoes, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
200ml wine (optional) or stock
Salt and fresh pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan.
- Combine all the ingredients (expect the wine/stock) into a large bowl and mix well together until they are fully covered.
- Pour the contents into a large non-stick roasting tin and spread the ingredients into one layer, making sure the sausages aren’t covered by all the veggies.
- Season with lots of salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes until golden brown then remove from the oven.
- Turn the Gosh! Cocktail Sausages over and give the veggies a toss.
- Pour in the wine/stock.
- Put back in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the veggies are lovely and golden brown and the potatoes are fully cooked.
Serve with a lovely green salad and a dollop of crème fraiche or plant-based natural yoghurt.