Serves 2-3 people
1 head of cauliflower
1 small white onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 fresh chilli, finely chopped
1 tablespoon of mustard seeds
1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
2 to 3 curry leaves
1 tablespoon of coconut oil for frying
1 pack of Gosh! Saag Aloo Bites
Fresh coriander and unsweetened coconut yogurt to serve
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and add them to a roasting tray with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil into a large pan and once hot, add the chopped onion, mustard seeds, turmeric and the curry leaves. Cook for a few minutes until the onion starts to soften, then add in the crushed garlic.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and cook for another 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, add the Gosh! bites to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve by placing the bites on top of the aloo gobi and season with lots of fresh coriander and some coconut yoghurt.