1 Pack Gosh! Sweet Potato Pakora
1 Medium Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
1 Large Jalapeño, finely chopped
1 Small Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into chunks
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
1 Small Red Onion, chopped
1 Inch of Ginger, grated
125g Baby Corn
200g Thai Red Curry Paste
400ml Tinned Coconut Milk
30g or Handful of Coriander
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Handful Cashew Nuts
- In a wok, heat up the coconut oil on medium high heat.
- Add the chopped garlic and chopped red onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the red pepper into strips and chop the baby corn into halves.
- Grate the ginger into the wok and add in all the veggies. Cook until the veggies have softened.
- Add the curry paste and mix in.
- Stir in the coconut milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop in the Sweet Potato Pakora and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and cashew nuts and serve hot with jasmine rice. Voila, the delicious and aromatic flavours of Thailand from the comfort of your own home!