Veggie Enchiladas using Gosh! Sweetcorn and Quinoa Bites
A plant-based twist on a firm family favourite. Made with Gosh! sweetcorn and quinoa bites, this veggie enchilada is a crowd pleaser.
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 2x 400g cans of kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 6 wraps of your choice
- 80g vegan or ordinary cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 packets of Gosh! sweetcorn and quinoa Bites
- 200ml vegan or ordinary crème fraiche
- Rapeseed or sunflower oil
- Fresh coriander, guacamole, salad leaves
- Preheat your oven to 180C (fan).
- Heat a glug of oil over a medium heat in a large pan and add the chopped onion. Cook for 5 minutes, then add the garlic and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped red pepper and cook for another 5 minutes, before adding in the spices.
- Mix in the spices, ensuring the veg is well covered and cook for a further 5 minutes, until you begin to smell the aromas from the spices. Pour in your tins of kidney beans and stir everything together. Season and leave to simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the pepper is tender, take your bean mixture off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Lightly grease a large baking pan, big enough to hold the 6 enchiladas. Distribute the mixture evenly across the 6 wraps and sprinkle over a little cheese (saving some for the top).
- Place 2 or 3 Gosh! Sweetcorn and Quinoa bites on top of the bean mixture and roll them up tightly before adding them to the tray.
- Cover the top with the crème fraiche and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the wraps are golden and crispy.
- Serve with plenty of guacamole, coriander and salad leaves, then dig in!
For more information, please contact Louise Jackson Rogers at Finn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find an array of delicious Gosh! recipes available here.
Find the Gosh! range here, including: Spinach & Pine Nuts Bites, Moroccan Spiced Falafel, Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites, Sweet Potato Pakora, Mediterranean Falafel, Beetroot Falafel, Veggie Cocktail Sausages, Beetroot Burgers and Veggie Sausages.
Gosh! make vegan and free-from bites, burgers and sausages.
Plant-based and made with 100% natural ingredients (no nasties or alternatives) Gosh! products are healthy, nutritious and ready to eat in minutes.
With no nasties, fakeries or additives, all Gosh! products are free from the top 14 allergens and the whole range is accredited by Vegetarian Society, Vegan Society, Coeliac Society, Kosher Accreditation: KLBD (Kosher London Beth Din) & SKA (Sephardi Kashrut Authority).