1 Pack of Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Falafel (Heated)
100g/40z Gram Flour
¼ pint of cold water
1tsp of ground Cumin
1tsp of smoked Paprika
40g sliced Red Onion
¼ tsp of Ground Ginger
½ Red Chilli sliced
Salt & Pepper to season
Oil for Frying
Grated Carrot/ Sliced Red Onion & tomatoes/Figs/ Fresh Lemon/Pomegranate Mollases /fresh Coriander/Natural Yoghurt
Serves 2 / Prep Time less than 30 minutes
- Make the batter by mixing together the sieved gram flour, add water and mix well until a batter is formed.
- Add the ground cumin, smoked paprika, sliced red onion, ground ginger, sliced red chillies, chopped coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Add 1tbsp of vegetable oil to a frying pan and heat for a few seconds and then add 2 tablespoons of batter and cook until the edges can be lifted with a palette knife and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the cooked pancakes on greaseproof paper and leave to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the baked Moroccan Falafel on the pancake and serve with any of the suggestions and enjoy.