Recipe by Ellie King
For the base:
- 300g fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1x 400g can of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp maple syrup (optional)
For the crumble topping:
- 100g oats
- 45g ground almonds
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 100g butter or plant-based spread, diced
- 4x Gosh! spinach and pine nut bites
- 4x Gosh! Mediterranean falafels
- 25g grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Serving ideas: Green salad and garlic bread
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan
- Place the cherry tomatoes and tinned tomatoes in a large baking dish and mix in the balsamic and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper and set aside
- In a separate bowl, add the oats, ground almonds and herbs. Season and mix together
- Rub in your butter or spread until fully incorporated with the dry ingredients (just like you would with a sweet crumble topping!)
- Crumble over both Gosh! bites and the grated parmesan, then mix together with your hands
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the tomatoes and place in the centre of your preheated oven
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the topping is golden, and the filling is bubbling around the edges
- Serve in bowls with a simple green salad, the rest of the Gosh! bites and crusty garlic bread
For more information, please contact Louise Jackson Rogers at Finn on email@example.com
Find an array of delicious Gosh! recipes available here.
Find the Gosh! range here, including: Spinach & Pine Nuts Bites, Moroccan Spiced Falafel, Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites, Sweet Potato Pakora, Mediterranean Falafel, Beetroot Falafel, Veggie Cocktail Sausages, Beetroot Burgers and Veggie Sausages.
Gosh! make vegan and free-from bites, burgers and sausages.
Plant-based and made with 100% natural ingredients (no nasties or alternatives) Gosh! products are healthy, nutritious and ready to eat in minutes.
With no nasties, fakeries or additives, all Gosh! products are free from the top 14 allergens and the whole range is accredited by Vegetarian Society, Vegan Society, Coeliac Society, Kosher Accreditation: KLBD (Kosher London Beth Din) & SKA (Sephardi Kashrut Authority).