Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burgers with Mango and Spinach Salad
It’s finally here! Our Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burgers with a Hint of Mint are now available for everybody to enjoy (cue lots celebratory trumpets and confetti). You’ll find these bright and bountiful beauties chilling in the chiller aisle in selected Tesco and Morrisons stores right now!
Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burgers are made with generous helpings of gorgeous natural ingredients, like chickpeas, mint and, of course, the wonderful beetroot that gives these burgers their fantastic purple colour. Purple burgers?! Yes, please! Oh, and just as you’d expect, they’re absolutely vegan and free from the nation’s top 14 allergens like nuts, soya, gluten and dairy.
Here’s a quick and simple recipe to inspire your culinary cravings:
Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burgers
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 ripe mango
2 spring onions
¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
A sprig of mint leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°c (electric), 180°c (fan), or gas mark 4.
- Get your Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burgers from the fridge, take them out of their packaging and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes until they’re piping hot.
- While the burgers are cooking, peel and chop the mango into thin strips. Chop up the spring onions too, and add to a salad bowl with the baby spinach.
- To make your dressing, put the chilli oil, mint, a squeeze of lime juice, and just a touch of salt and pepper into a cup and mix it all up with a spoon. Drizzle this aromatic concoction over your salad, and sprinkle on the pumpkin seeds.
- Cut your pomegranate in half, and tap on the top of it with a spoon so the lovely little seeds fall out into the salad.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together so they’re well combined. Serve with your burgers for a wonderfully colourful meal to brighten up any day!