Mushroom, Lentil and Butter Bean Burgers 250g
2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
100g Fresh Tomatoes
1 Chili Pepper
Bunch of Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°c (electric), 180°c (fan), or gas mark 4.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into thin strips, then toss them in olive oil, salt and pepper before putting them on a baking tray and cooking for 10 minutes.
- Get your Mushroom, Puy Lentil and Butter Bean Burgers from the fridge, take them out of their packaging and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven along with the sweet potato fries. Cook them together for a further 15-20 minutes, until both are piping hot throughout.
- While you’re waiting for these two taste-bud tinglers to heat up, whip up a hot and tasty salsa by finely chopping the tomatoes, onion, and chili pepper.
- Add the coriander, a squeeze of lime juice and a splash of olive oil. You can top your burgers with a dollop of salsa, and leave the rest for a spicy sauce to dip your chips in!