Looking for a dish packed full of nutrients and healthy fats? Look no further than this yummy avocado and grain salad from @thenutrinurse: it’s sure to taste delicious and give you heaps of energy. This recipe does contain nuts and seeds- for an allergen free dish why not try with raisins instead?
Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger
Giant couscous/quinoa/rice/grain of your choice
½ an avocado
Handful of pecan nuts (cashews also go well)
Handful of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to electric 200 °C/ fan oven 180 °C / gas mark 6.
- Cook Gosh! Beetroot, Kale & Quinoa Burger in the centre of the oven for 15-20 min
- Bring a pan of water to boil and simmer grain of choice until softened.
- Chop up a rainbow of mixed peppers and carrots.
- Mix chopped veggies and spinach in a bowl, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over to taste.
- Add cooked grains and give it a good mix.
- Sprinkle over seeds and nuts.
- And now for the centrepiece: add the Gosh! Beetroot Kale & Quinoa Burger, admire your rainbow creation, and tuck in.