Gosh! Sweetcorn and Quinoa Bites 280g
½ Red Onion
1 Chili Pepper
Bunch of Fresh Coriander, Finely Chopped
2 Spring Onions
Salad leaves of your choice (Rocket, Lettuce, Watercress, etc.)
White Wine Vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 200°c (electric), 180°c (fan), or gas mark 4.
- Get your Sweetcorn and Quinoa Bites from the fridge, take them out of their packaging and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop out that lovely green avocado and crush with a spoon.
- Roughly chop the onion and add to the avocado with coriander and chopped chili pepper (for those who like a little fire in their belly!).
- Toss your salad leaves and spring onion in a bowl with olive oil, a splash of white wine vinegar and some black pepper.
- When your bites are piping hot throughout, simply serve them with your salad and guacamole, and get feasting!