TOMATO RIGATONI & COCKTAIL SAUSAGES
For a rich and satisfying oh-my-Gosh! lunchbox experience, give this super-simple recipe a try. Tasty cherry tomatoes and succulent red peppers perfectly complement our herby fibre-packed cocktail sausages to make a recipe that’s sure to become your regular weekday staple.
- 170g rigatoni pasta
- Dash of olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced or crushed
- ¼ red chilli, sliced
- Finely chopped rosemary
- 1 jar of ready-made tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ courgette, sliced into angled half moons
- ½ red Romano pepper, cut into thin strips
- 100g Gosh! Veggie Cocktail Sausages
- Basil leaves & parmesan to finish
- Bring salted water to the boil in a deep saucepan. Add the rigatoni pasta and turn down to a simmer for 11-13 mins.
- Once the pasta is cooked, rinse with cold water and leave it to one side.
- Fry the garlic with a dash of oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the tomato sauce, chilli, rosemary, salt and pepper to the pan and reduce to a low heat and simmer.
- In a separate frying pan, add a touch of oil, the courgette and Romano pepper and fry until they’re a nice golden brown.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce until hot.
- Add the fried vegetables and cocktail sausages.
- Place in a bowl and top with fresh basil leaves.