< Back to recipes
- 1 packet of GOSH sage and lentil sausages
- 1 slice of bread made into fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onions, chopped finely
- Small bunch of fresh sage chopped
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chia egg ( 2 teaspoons of chia seeds in water)
- Saute the chopped onions in a frying pan with olive oil for a few minutes then. Put in a large bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients making sure you crumble the GOSH sausages into the mix.
- Add a little more olive oil and mix really well.
- Using clean hands shape into balls and place them in a greased dish.
- Bake at 350F/320F fan/ (180C/160C fan) for 20 minutes.
- You can freeze these in an airtight container for the big day or I like to enjoy in a sarnie with mayo, cranberry sauce and salad.